Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend fun!

Friday I called into work. I went to the doctor, and then Trent and I ran errands to get ready for Saturday. One of my best friends got married on Saturday. It was a pretty formal wedding, and it was A LOT of fun. It was one of the funnest weddings ever. It was straight out of the movie. Everyone was on the dance floor, the band was great, the couple looked amazing, etc. I have been to A LOT of weddings, and they are all different, but this one was like a reception you would see on tv. We had a blast. Trent looked so handsome, and I must say I looked pretty good myself. I thought I would post a few pictures, and I will have to get the others from my sister when she isn't as busy.


Here is a picture of Trent and I at the wedding...we are such a cute couple!


Cortney, Audra and myself...the three amiga's.


The Bride (Mrs. Stacey Vick Thomas) and myself...she looked great!


Another picture of Trent and myself! I just love him!

0 comments: