Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Birthday Party

So, Friday night my sister threw me a surprise birthday party! It was SO much fun! We started our night at dinner at Gloria's in Frisco. One of my favorite Mexican food places. My co-workers and friends joined in for some fun. It was hard because most of my friends were busy with Spring Break plans, but I am so happy that anyone showed up!

After dinner some of us went to Cowboys Red River to country dance. It was SO much fun. I hadn't been out dancing in forever! Here are some pictures of us!

Audra and I--My former co-worker and one of my best friends!




All the girls!


Me and the Boys--Darren, Me, Patrick


SISTERS!



Then on Saturday Trent and I celebrated! We went out to eat, shopping and played putt putt! We had so much fun. Sunday he baked me a cake and cooked dinner! It was such a great birthday weekend! Here are a few pictures of the cake Trent baked...so yummy!





0 comments: