Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A hunting I will go....

So, it is MY hunting season right now. Hunting you ask...JOB HUNTING! I am really hoping for a positive result this year. I worked very hard for my masters degree in school counseling, and I really want to use my talents.

Don't get me wrong...I love teaching, and I cant imagine myself ever enjoying a career where I am not helping children.

As a school counselor, I will get to help ALL of the kids in a school. Right now I am getting to work with only the students in my classroom or in my grade level. I want to help as many children as I possibly can.

Well, I have applied for EVERY opening that has come open to this date. We will see what happens. I have a couple of interviews lining up, and if they work out then I will have to make big decisions because I have a complex about change.

As one of my co-workers told me tonight she is going to pray for me to get what my heart desires...no matter where that might be.

IF I get a job this year it will be a SUPER hard leave. I am working on the BEST TEAM EVER! I have NEVER enjoyed a team this much. Don't get me wrong I have loved every team I have worked on, but this year is just different. There hasn't been any of the drama. I know I am SHOCKED!

Well, I guess I said all of this hoping someone will read it, and think of me this hunting season!

1 comments:

Jill said...

good luck Tara!