Monday, May 4, 2009

I was tagged!

Alyson tagged me a couple of days ago, and since I am home on the sofa sick...I can take the time to complete! Thanks Alyson for tagging me! You are AWESOME, and I am so lucky to work with you!




8 things I look forward to...


~Getting married some day


~Getting a school counseling job

~Someday being a mother

~Paying off all of my student loans

~Traveling

~Summer!!

~Getting debt free

~Heaven




8 things I did yesterday...

~Spent time with my family

~Watched the MAVS lose to Denver

~Ate dinner with Trent's family for his mothers b-day.

~Played Guitar Hero

~Sang Happy Birthday

~Supervised Trent and Tyler installing a water filter.

~Watched movies with my parents

~Drove back to McKinney



8 things I wish I could do...

~Go on a cruise

~Buy a house

~Travel all over the world

~Paint...I love to paint, but I am not talented

~Get motivated to lose weight

~Save money

~Get taller



8 shows I watch...

~Grey's Anatomy

~Private Practice

~Desperate Housewives

~One Tree Hill

~Big Bang Theory

~American Idol

~Who's wedding is it anyway?

~Most of the shows on the HGTV





8 people I tag...

~Jill

~Janet

~Nicole

~Amber


And I am out of Blogger friends...I need more readers!

3 comments:

Justinand said...

So fun!! Glad you had time to "play"!! Hope you feel better soon!

Jill said...

I'm confused! What do I do? Fill this out on my blog? I know I'm dumb LOL

Tara said...

That is what I did Jill...I am a clueless one too! HA!