Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sometimes I think....

I need a life. Here it is a Friday night, and I am updating a website at almost midnight!

I did do SOMETHING tonight besides work on technology. I went to see a movie at Studio Movie Grill with my sister tonight. We went to see Bride Wars. It was such a good movie, and it totally reminds me why Trent and I will be going away for our wedding when it is our turn to get married!

I am feeling kind of sad as I write this blog because I am not sure who will ever read it besides Alyson....HA! So, I will be reaching out to my Myspace and Facebook buddies! Hopefully they will take a liking to my new blog.

I am really liking this site so far! :-)

Goals:
Learn how to post pictures in my blog.
Get more readers that actually care what I have to say! :-)

1 comments:

Jill said...

I really want to see that and I LOVE studio movie grill!