Saturday, January 31, 2009

Frustrated with work...

I get so frustrated with adult life from time to time. Being an adult, and having responsibilities isn't fun. Trent has a job that just frustrates me to no end! They have a new sale "incentive", and that means if he doesn't meet his weekly goal he has to work an extra day. Well, since this "incentive" as they call it; he hasn't had a weekend off. Well, today he only needed to make a hundred dollars, and then once he made that he could go home. Did that happen...NO! One of the other drivers didn't show up this morning, and so they made Trent cover for him. Now Trent has to work until 10 tonight. We actually had plans for once. I am getting so incredibly frustrated! I could SCREAM! I am ready to have a weekend with my Trent, and not just a Sunday!

With the economy the way it is...it is impossible for him to quit and look for a job elsewhere. So, we are constantly looking for him a job somewhere else, but haven't had any luck yet.

I needed to vent today...now it is time to clean the house!

On a positive note I just had a great lunch with my family. I ate WAY too much...there goes my diet! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the economy these days, life and work seems to be harder on everyone. It sucks that you two don't get to spend much time together, hopefully things will get better soon.

I am not too sure how this blog site works, it's all very new to me.