Saturday, February 28, 2009

Does anybody hear me?

I love this site, but I am not sure that anybody is reading my blog. I will keep trying throughout March, and we will see what comes.

The past few weeks have been absolutely CRAZY! I have been working so hard, and I hope that on Tuesday my kids are able to do their best on the TAKS test. Everyone in our school has pushed to help these kids reach the mark. It is hard for me to let go and let god. I have to in order to keep some sanity.

It is still really hard not seeing Trent as much too. He is always so good at helping me when I am stressed. He is so calm and relaxed, and I am so not but being around his personality helps me calm down.

So, pray for me and my class on Tuesday...my 3rd graders take the Reading TAKS! We are shooting for exemplary!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I love blogs and am definitely reading! Keep it up!